It has been such a long time since I've created an actual update that I don't really even know where to begin.
- I finished my first three chapters for my dissertation (hooray!) and am now waiting for feedback from my committee so I can move forward with research.
- Dagny and I have been cruising between Xela and Guatemala City for flights and relaxing weekends. More on that soon.
- I have been tinkering with The Darkroom Project website, but just hit a major roadblock. It is nice to have the time to re-think and try new things without grad work looming overhead.
- Speaking of The Darkroom Project, our next project begins in Guatemala in less than a month! We are working with some of the boys on the street who shine shoes.
- My second favorite holiday is coming up and I am already planning Thanksgiving dinner.
- Just when we thought rainy season had come to an end, torrential downpour and landslides have convinced us that the celebration started to soon. Ugh.
- The students and teachers are doing well. Everyday feels like a welcome challenge.
Glad to be back, friends. Drop me a line and tell me what you've been up to lately.