Even though I am technically away, I can still promise you that the following things are on my mind:
- Suzanna and her two little brothers, running around the park, selling candy.
- Mario, Victor, and Kevin as they adjust in Guatemala City. Will they stay or will they run?
- Our story. It was just one of many that occur on a daily basis, and I want to know why, and what can be done, and what my role is in the solution.
- I am thinking of my family, and how nice it will be to spend some quality time with them as we celebrate Christmas.
- My friends that I will see when I return. Will they be different? Am I different? How much was lost between us in the time I was away?
- Any goals or resolutions I have for the new year. None, on the principle that if it mattered I would already be doing it, but its still up for consideration.
- Liv and wondering how she and the family are doing and wishing I was there help and make her laugh.
Anything on your mind?